The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

San Francisco: Oct. 8, 2010 - Abney Park, Vernian Process, UXG @ the BALL OF C'THULHU

Swing Goth presents the BALL OF C'THULHU - a steampunk Halloween event fit for the Great Old One himself.

The musical performance lineup is unlike anything else you'll experience on the West Coast:

Abney Park
Vernian Process
Unextraordinary Gentlemen

This will be the first time that these three bands have shared the same stage!  The show will be an ALL AGES event, and tickets are expected to sell fast!  Don't delay, unless you want to face the end of the world on your own. Wink

Other pertinent details for this illustrious occasion:

Date: Friday, October 8, 2010
Doors Open at: 7:30pm

Venue: DNA Lounge
375 Eleventh Street
San Francisco, CA

Buy your tickets online now before admission prices increase!

Tags: Abney, Ages, All, Ball, C'thulhu, California, Cthulhu, DNA, Francisco, Gentlemen, More…Goth, Lounge, Park, Process, San, Steampunk, Swing, UXG, Unextraordinary, Vernian

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

Word!
oh neat! I think I will try and go to this.

Noelle
Huzzah! All exceptionally favorites of mine. Perhaps there might be room for this Mad Sonictist in a future lineup of this convocation, such as being presented at Wild Wild West Con with Abney Park, UXG and moi!.

I hope the Ball is a smash (oops! perhaps I should reword that) but in any case, have a lovely soiree. I shall wave to Abney Park as our airships cross in the aethers, for I shall be heading to Seattle as they are heading to SF on October, alas!

With great eSTEAM,

MADemoiselle Veronique
http://steampunk.ning.com/group/VeroniqueChevalierMadSonictist
Wow, this looks good!
fiddle sticks!! i have to work...
Well, given that it happened 5 days ago...

It was an awesome show though.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service