The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Capt. Samuel Blackwell's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome Erik! I think the first few months of being a steampunk can be some of the m…"

Capt. Samuel Blackwell replied May 29, 2012 to Need newbie help: just starting out

8 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Boom Boom McCallister

"Count me in! My friends and I tried to get a game of steampunk d20 going but it kind…"

Capt. Samuel Blackwell replied May 19, 2012 to gamers unite....

8 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Lor Wynter

"No need to worry about travel compensation, I'd love the opportunity to talk about s…"

Capt. Samuel Blackwell replied Mar 1, 2012 to Library Program

13 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by David Zahler

"It's a bit of a hike for me but I'd love to help out!"

Capt. Samuel Blackwell replied Feb 26, 2012 to Library Program

13 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by David Zahler

"I ended up just skipping out on the convention for tonight. Did I miss anything good…"

Capt. Samuel Blackwell replied Apr 29, 2011 to Shinbokucon! It's ok I've never heard of it either!

9 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Ryuichi Sakuma

"That's awesome! I'm hoping to be there tonight but it might not be until later becau…"

Capt. Samuel Blackwell replied Apr 29, 2011 to Shinbokucon! It's ok I've never heard of it either!

9 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Ryuichi Sakuma

"Haha that does make a lot of sense! Yeah I'll probably end up doing that... Or I cou…"

Capt. Samuel Blackwell replied Apr 12, 2011 to Shinbokucon! It's ok I've never heard of it either!

9 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Ryuichi Sakuma

"Wow it's their fifth year?! Lol I'm still a little suspicious as to how busy it's go…"

Capt. Samuel Blackwell replied Apr 12, 2011 to Shinbokucon! It's ok I've never heard of it either!

9 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Ryuichi Sakuma

"Those are some really great suggestions! I agree with Katie about the Grand Pacific…"

Capt. Samuel Blackwell replied Sep 1, 2010 to Photoshoot and meeting ideas.

6 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Capt. Samuel Blackwell

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service