The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

Leane Roffey Line's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (161) Replies Latest Activity

"I have watched this episode many times. There is actually quite a few references to…"

Leane Roffey Line replied Aug 5, 2011 to Sherlock Holmes: Doyle's writings vs. Downey's Performance in the 2009 movie of the same name

669 Dec 11
Reply by Prof. Sebastian Fate

"Considering its Albermarle VA, this does not surprise me. The USA is best thought of…"

Leane Roffey Line replied Jul 30, 2011 to Sherlock Holmes: Doyle's writings vs. Downey's Performance in the 2009 movie of the same name

669 Dec 11

"Enjoying the heat these days, and watching whatever I can find on Netflix for the su…"

Leane Roffey Line replied Jul 8, 2011 to Sherlock Holmes: Doyle's writings vs. Downey's Performance in the 2009 movie of the same name

669 Dec 11

"Thanks Prof. I need to read Keefs book myself. Just put it on my list over here."

Leane Roffey Line replied Jun 10, 2011 to Sherlock Holmes: Doyle's writings vs. Downey's Performance in the 2009 movie of the same name

669 Dec 11

"On Columbo, I agree. I watched one the other day in fact. Have not seen Foyle's war…"

Leane Roffey Line replied Jun 1, 2011 to Sherlock Holmes: Doyle's writings vs. Downey's Performance in the 2009 movie of the same name

669 Dec 11

"Even I don't know the history of Mark's Avatar -- I'll have to report back on that o…"

Leane Roffey Line replied May 31, 2011 to Sherlock Holmes: Doyle's writings vs. Downey's Performance in the 2009 movie of the same name

669 Dec 11

"Dear Prof Fate -- yes, we are both improving over here, in that the weather is a tad…"

Leane Roffey Line replied May 31, 2011 to Sherlock Holmes: Doyle's writings vs. Downey's Performance in the 2009 movie of the same name

669 Dec 11

"Superb. Dr Zahnrad (my husband Mark) and I love to go half in costume. Right now thi…"

Leane Roffey Line replied May 30, 2011 to Sherlock Holmes: Doyle's writings vs. Downey's Performance in the 2009 movie of the same name

669 Dec 11

"Nigel Bruce played Watson opposite Basil Rathbone, Prof. Bats. He was a very well kn…"

Leane Roffey Line replied May 30, 2011 to Sherlock Holmes: Doyle's writings vs. Downey's Performance in the 2009 movie of the same name

669 Dec 11

"Thats okay. I have the pattern! Right now the sewing machine is packed up anyway. Se…"

Leane Roffey Line replied May 29, 2011 to Sherlock Holmes: Doyle's writings vs. Downey's Performance in the 2009 movie of the same name

669 Dec 11

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service