The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Portable Crystal Radio

Too brilliant to not share.  I would be surprised if anyone on this forum does not already know about crystal radios as well as how non-por…

Started by Captain

5 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Captain

Steampunk + Charity Bundle

Hi everyone , there's a Steampunk + Charity Bundle here: http://groupees.com/steampunk3 lots of albums, games, comics & eBooks, and for…

Started by Roxymusic15

0 Sep 23, 2014

Escape the Clouds | Steampunk Music

Greetings! I just launched a new site for my steampunk music project Escape the Clouds. Come on in and take a listen and a look. My goal i…

Started by Escape the Clouds

3 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Escape the Clouds

Event on Saturday 19th April

Greetings ladies and gentlemen!I hope this finds you all well. Thought I'd let you know about an Event this Saturday 19 April, at The Grand…

Started by karen van woerden

0 Apr 15, 2014

Your Dream SP Event Guests?

Who all would be on your dream guest list for a SteamPunk event? Mine is still Captain Robert Brown and Abney Park.  They never get old an…

Started by Captain

11 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Captain

The THEATRUM MAGICUS

Dear Steampunkers I'm very proud to present you my last invention. This unique media player supports MP3 music files, videos and picture fi…

Started by The Chocolatist

2 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Baldur Makepeace Bear

Music Video Shoot: London / Kent

Hello guys and gals, So I'm looking to direct a music video in late August in London and Kent, which will heavily use Steampunk styling an…

Started by Richard Wilson

0 Aug 6, 2013

Tinker Webseries on Kickstarter

Hello everyone, We have a web series in pre-production: Prepare for a high-flying steampunk adventure in this all-new sci-fi/fantasy seri…

Started by Tinker Web Series

2 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Tinker Web Series

Steampunk Stamford - 9th and 10th August 2013

Hello folks, here's a link to the facebook page for this event: https://www.facebook.com/events/413230812105912/?fref=ts There will be lo…

Started by Lorna Grace Vibert

0 Jul 24, 2013

Like to sing? Going to Otakon?

My dear gentleladies, gentlemen, and otherly gendered or non-gendered gentlefolk, This coming August marks the twentieth anniversary of th…

Started by T. H. Cox

0 Jul 9, 2013

RSS

© 2015   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service