The Crossroads of the Aether
A place where the crew and friends can chat and share anything and everything steampunk.
Location: Wichita, KS
Latest Activity: Sep 29, 2014
This group does not have any discussions yet.
If you know someone who maybe considering joining a steampunk group in the Midwest area, let them know we are looking for new members. However, we have a limit to how many people are in the group, and as such there are a few rules. New potentials will go through a screening process that we are still developing. Here is some preliminary info you can give to people who may be interested:
1. No furries. Our world does not accommodate them. No exceptions on this. Furries really would not work in our world.
2. You have to create a character that is original. No just steampunking a copyrighted character and calling it yours! (ie. Steampunk super heroes, Steampunk anime characters).
3. If you want a character for the world of Isadore but not actually apart of the crew in story, that is fine to an extent. To explain, you can be in the group and have a character be apart of the world/story but not an Isadore pirate. You have to still abide by all the rules of the group though and participate actively. We can allow maybe one or two people to do this, depending.
4. No multiverse. We are focusing on one world only in full detail. Besides, everyone else are already doing multiverses.
5. No major time travel. Seriously, everyone is doing this too. What I mean here is there are no time-traveling adventurers mucking up the timeline. That's not our story. Time altering technology is a very new thing and the idea of time travel is not even really conceived yet. The only time-tech we have are Shawn's invention and the Isadore's Chronometer.
6. You have to be willing to adhere the rules, actively participate, and attend some of the conventions. We understand people are poor but at least make an effort.
7. You must be willing to communicate! This is a biggie. If you can't make a con, make a monthly payment, or a meeting, let someone know! And by someone I mean the admins.
8. Please be at least 18 years of age and have a stable source of income. We do require monthly payments of $5 to help fund our road trips to conventions. If something happens, like job loss, then we will try to help you the best we can. We understand that these things happen.
9. Don't be an a**. We all want to have fun in this group.
We also have the Friends of the Isadore. These are people who want to associate with the group and help us in our projects but not actually be a part of it. If you know anyone like this, please, tell them about us. We need all the help we can get!
If you are interested, contact Juliette Charlotte Bell or Orpha here, on facebook, or you can send an e-mail to [email protected]
© 2015 Created by Hephzibah Marsh.
You need to be a member of Friends of the Isadore to add comments!