The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'con' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Carrington Event

Did the Carrington Event aka Great Solar Flare of 1859 kick off an age of SteamPunk and would another do the same?   Some background for th…

Started by Captain

7 Nov 21
Reply by Captain

Your Dream SP Event Guests?

Who all would be on your dream guest list for a SteamPunk event? Mine is still Captain Robert Brown and Abney Park.  They never get old an…

Started by Captain

11 Mar 25
Reply by Captain

ConTemporal (Raleigh, NC) any one else going?

I am planing on going to ConTemporal later this month and I was wondering if anyone else on here is going? This is going to be my first con…

Started by Bronze Knight

0 Jun 2, 2013

2013 San Diego Comic-Con 5th Annual Steampunk Awards Ceremony!

Salutations, fellow Steampunk travelers! The Starburner Galactic Courier Service of San Diego, California is pleased to announce that they…

Started by Paul H Bailey

1 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Paul H Bailey

Anomaly Con 2013

Greetings All! I wanted to let everyone know that this is your last chance to register for Anomaly Con for $20. Anomaly Con is a steampunk…

Started by Perry Wilder

1 Sep 19, 2012

Steampunk Empire Symposium

Dear Citizens of the Empire,   As you may well already be aware, there are glorious plans to hold the inaugural gathering of Steampunk Empi…

Started by Aloysius Fox

8 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Marx

A Textilier Soiree

Kansas City Art Institute senior Katie Kaufman presents  A Textilier SoireeatThe Brick in Kansas City, MOhttp://thebrickkcmo.com/Come for t…

Started by Katie Kaufman

0 Mar 17, 2012

Anomaly Con 2012

You know what the perfect christmas gift would be? Pre-registration to Anomaly Con 2012! At the moment, pre-reg is set at $25 for the weeke…

Started by Dana

1 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Dana

Anomaly Con

AnomalyCon is PLEASED to announce many newly confirmed guests for AnomalyCon 2012! Including, but not limited to: Quincy Allen, BB Blackdog…

Started by Dana

0 Sep 13, 2011

Help Please!. My very first weapon

Alright. As the title says. I am in need of help. I recently purchased a very old 1950's bb gun. As you can see in the picture. Its rusted…

Started by Serena

16 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Serena

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service