The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'leather' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help from you tinkerers out there !

Greeting tinkerers ! I would really appreciate any and all input on my question below; I run a Steampunk Shop in Europe and want to add a…

Started by Master-Sgt. Orville Rook Hewish

16 Sep 16
Reply by Melanie Grace Phillips

Corsetmaker needs your help

Hi Everyone! I'm a self taught corsetmaker and designer and I really need your help. I'm new to the group, but I recently started a KickSta…

Started by Bizarre Boudoir

1 Sep 5
Reply by Bizarre Boudoir

Help with harness/backpack needed!

I'm working on a backpack for my son's outfit.  I'm using 2 vintage brass fire extinguishers as fire and holy water dispensers (he's a vamp…

Started by Clock-Eyed Octopus

11 Aug 3
Reply by Edouard Rathskeller Malachite

Leatherwork. Where to start?

I'm looking to get into leatherwork, and was wondering about a good starting point. I've done a minor amount (mostly just riveting strips t…

Started by Fabrice Tschumi

7 Jul 27
Reply by Judith B. Shields

Demo video requests

I am currently making demo videos by request and posting them to my YouTube channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/steampunkedout  I have po…

Started by Roger Tinkerton

2 Jun 27

Lava Drake Bracer (Steampunk Trophy Hunter)

The expedition to Mercury was a success, colonial dominance was established and many a trophy has return with us back to Earth. This protec…

Started by Gustav Von Frieden

0 May 20

Sky Captain Gorget

Captains of the mighty sky ships rejoice! Sincere and effective neck protection is now available! No more slit throats and mutiny; command…

0 May 8

Aether Battle Fist

Salutations fellow tinkerers, travellers, and fine folks. I am very new to the Steampunk scene (having just attended the Victoria Steampunk…

8 May 2

"Aging" a Leather Jacket?

Hi all... been around here for a while but I mostly lurk. I finally have something to post about... :) So I'm getting ready for the Steamp…

Started by Shannanigan O'Crabby

5 Apr 29
Reply by Maj. Nero R. Xystum

Armor and the time-traveling lady

I need help figuring out how to incorporate armor - pseudo-medieval leather armor, to be precise - into a Steampunk outfit.   The easiest t…

Started by Athanasia Greene

3 Apr 16
Reply by Athanasia Greene

RSS

© 2012   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service