The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'radio' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do You "LIKE" Steampunk

Do you want a year round panel/party/show of Steampunk bands, performers, and vendors without ever leaving your home? Do you want to hear a…

Started by Wendy L. Callahan

0 Dec 10, 2013

A rumpus Steampunk Audio Book. (with radio play elements)

Here's a fun little Young Adult Steampunk Audio Book Project the gang and I put together recently, with just a touch of radio pla…

Started by Air Engineer Matse Gasan

0 Oct 12, 2013

Opportunity for New Steampunk Musicians and Bands

I run a steampunk radio show called "The Wild Wild West Steampunk Telegraphy Hour" and I am always looking for new music. So if there are a…

Started by Captain Jack Havock

19 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Shakespeare Wallah

The Steam Radio

Dear Steampunkers I just finished my last small project - the Steam Radio. This small tube radio from Philips I bought for no money to reco…

Started by The Chocolatist

4 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by The Chocolatist

Do you like old timey radio shows? STEAM is here!

Are you looking for a new steampunk-themed podcast? I've got just the thing for you: the Spectacular Tales of the Extrordinary Airship Morr…

Started by Dana

4 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Dana

Radio Riel Steampunk Update & Seeking Opinions

Good day Ladies and Gentleman!I have recently added some "new" Artists to rotation on Radio Riel Steampunk, as well as some new tracks from…

Started by Gabrielle Riel

12 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Marquis de Montcalm

The Steam Lounge - Steampunk radio show from the Northeast!

Greetings and good evening, Steampunks!  I am running a radio show, The Steam Lounge.  The Steam Lounge goes live at 11pm - 12 am on Wednes…

Started by Ezekiel E. LeFaye

3 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Bizzlesnach

Internet Radio for Steampunks

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen Steampunks!For those of you that are unaware, I run Radio Riel, an Internet radio station that I started in S…

Started by Gabrielle Riel

9 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Captain Jack Havock

The lost voice of Queen Victoria?

The UK Steampunk fraternity* might be interested in a piece on Radio 4 this Saturday (10:30am BST  - but also check it out on ListenAgain).…

Started by Spacedog

0 Oct 1, 2010

Radio show Thursday on steampunk wants your input!

Novelist Cherie Priest joins Think Out Loud on Oregon Public Broadcasting tomorrow to talk about her highly entertaining new book, Boneshak…

Started by Emily Harris

0 Mar 24, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service