The Steampunk Empire

The Crossroads of the Aether

All Discussions Tagged 'costumes' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steampunk party activities

I'm new to steampunk, basically at this point I'm just captivated by the clothes and reworked household objects, and have a question.  Wher…

Started by Lisa D Acord

11 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by P. Aloysius Regnad

"Raids"

One of our SP friends proposed calling a type of impromptu event a "Raid."  This concept has taken a while to sink in to my old brain but…

Started by Captain

0 Jun 3, 2014

Show Us Your Creations for Halloween!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I love all the creativeness that go into the costumes. Got a costume for yourself? Your puppy? Y…

Started by Hephzibah Marsh

26 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Lisa Rooney

Epic Steampunk Western film seeking Costumes/ Props / Actors

Hello everyone! My name is Jared Seaich (Jet). I'm a Local filmmaker based in Utah and I have an exciting opportunity to share with you! I'…

Started by Jared Seaich

0 Feb 25, 2013

OPEN CALL to participate in Austin Steampunk Short Film

Evening fellow Steamfolk! The crew of the HMS Clockwork is inviting YOU to be featured in an upcoming Steampunk short film entitled "Check…

Started by Captain Vyper O. W. Gray

1 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by G.A. Jack Hammerquist

The Island and the Sea Steampunk Fashion Lookalike Competition!

The Island and the Sea is holding a lookalike competition.  All you need to do is read a short character description and find your best out…

Started by S.C. Barrus

0 Jul 10, 2012

Madame Murray's Wondrous Oddities and Irreconcilables (Steamcon 4 costume group)

Come and join Madame Murray's Wondrous Oddities and Irreconcilables (est. 1897) for Steamcon 4! If you'd like to become an Attraction, I ma…

Started by Lady Corsair

2 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Frye

Props, kit, gear, accessories

Like Coupe's discussion on unusual tropes, I am interested in ideas for unusual devices, gadgets, gizmos, for various and sundry steampunk…

Started by Captain Syfer Kent Locke

6 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Capt. Samuel Blackwell

The Costumes of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

Greetings Ladies and Gents of the Aetherwebs,I recently stumbled across a little behind the scenes video with Colleen Atwood, the costume d…

Started by Miss Aetherly

13 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Augustina K. Wintermann

RSS

© 2015   Created by Hephzibah Marsh.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service